Sunday, March 1, 2015

How to Embed Fonts in a Document on a PC!

Here we are again... its Technology Tuesday!  The winner of this weeks poll was How to Embed Fonts in Word and Powerpoint!


More than 2/3 of you voted for this option in the poll!


Unfortunately this is currently not possible to do on a Mac (unless you save as a PDF), but I included directions for how to do it on a PC and will keep my eye out for an update on the Macs that allow for it to happen!  Here are the directions:


You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture!
Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Docs.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!

To grab a freebie I posted with an embedded font, click the picture below!


I have had so many requests come in on the "Technology Tuesday Request" above... thank you everyone!  Im going to try to knock out as many of these requests as I can!  For next weeks poll, Ill add one thats been requested by a few people... how to add a form to your website (just like the Technology Tuesday Request form!) I cant wait to see what you vote for!