Tuesday, March 3, 2015

April Fools Day Silly CVC Sentences A No Prep Game for the Smartboard!

Typically, the whole concept of April Fools Day goes right over my Kindergarten students heads!  People playing tricks on each other basically goes against all of the rules weve been working on.  Anyway... I finally thought of a way to celebrate April Fools Day with my Kinder kids... with a fun smartboard game!

My students love working on CVC sentences and I figured the addition of pictures to one of their favorite games couldnt hurt!  Im so excited that this game will work on their decoding and comprehension skills all at once... and I cant wait to see their faces when they read these crazy sentences on April Fools Day!

 April Fools Day Silly CVC Sentences (A No-Prep Game for the Smartboard!)

What silly things do you do to celebrate April Fools Day in the classroom?