Tuesday, March 3, 2015

How to Save a PowerPoint Slide as a Transparent Image!

I am so excited to write this post because it is my 100th post on my blog and my 20th Technology Tuesday post!  I never expected to write 100 posts in the five months Ive had this blog!  I really do enjoy it though!

Now, onto todays post... how to save a powerpoint slide with a transparent background!


This poll was a real nail biter!  I was really nervous it would end up being a tie!


Luckily, it wasnt a tie!  Im really excited to blog about this fantastic idea that Mercedes over at Surfing to Success gave to me!  She has a ton of technology tutorials on her blog also so you should definitely check it out!

Surfing to Success” style=

Now, onto the tutorial!



And of course, you can have those two cute star images for free!



To download this tutorial as a PDF, just click the button below.  I decided to host the files on Google Docs instead of TPT and hopefully Ill get the other posts up soon!

Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Docs.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!

For next weeks poll I had the hardest time picking what to add!  In my linky party below, the question came up as to how you add the HTML code to your blog when someone gives it to you.  Oops... I put the wrong thing on the poll!  I added how to make a collage of photos in any shape.  Ill add the HTML next week!  Be sure to vote for next week, and in the meantime, check out my linky party!

Back to School Jitters Linky Party